emerging artisans and artists
Here is a list of links to sites by students of the
NB College of Craft and Design.
Two days a week I teach
and web design.
- You Suck by Arsnic has photos and cybergrafitti. This site sucks.
- Charlotte A. Bartlett - not a photography student, Charlotte is a graphic artist. In the photography studio we offer a basic web design and development course for photography students. Charlotte took the course to put this site together.
- Anthony Bourque's Main Page holds poetry and a portfolio.
- Gallery of Fat Whales by Todd Hawkes has a girl with a gun and secret spaces.
- Life on the Farm is karen Ruet's testament to agrarian living.
- Photographico Pageo by Sachiko Kazashi presents a dark fasion style.
- Mr. Cool's Monday Morning Mishap by Kelly LeBlanc is a comic photo story in neo-mod style.
- Timothy Pointer's on-line Portfolio includes a variety of styles, both photographic and digital.
- Fire Corp is Troy Staneley's welcome to the 21st century.
- the natural nude by Sheila Weeks is a portfolio of figure and lanscape works.
- Yolande Whalen Photography presents some photoillustrations and digital manipulation of photographs.
Last update: 25 January, 1999 © Bev Thornton,