Here are a few exhibits and virtual spaces that I found interesting. Took a bit of browsing, most of what is called photographic art is more like photographic hobby or commercial art. These links are the exceptions.
- hyperVision has several exhibitions of contemporary work.
- Imag(e)inary Gallery presents scheduled exhibitions of 10-15 images from photojournalism and fine art photography.
- Images Photographic Gallery is a semi-commercial open gallery for exhibition of fine art photography.
- Roseau Art & Photographie de Café Crème has multi-lingual presentations of exhibitions. From Café Crème magazine of Luxembourg
- TEMPORALIMAGE is "committed to the presentation of thoughtful visual work."
- Third Eye PhotoWork Collection presents rotating exhibitions of "contemporary art-based photography."
- Virtual Gallery exhibits contemporary Korean work.
Last update: 25 January, 1999 © Bev Thornton,